On the heels of the great housing recession, Pulte Group is set to open their most ambitious new home development in the country, Reverence at Summerlin. One simple question had executives’ nerves running high: How do you get a consumer to buy the same home they could buy across the street for 40% less?
We put a premium on brand identity to command a premium price. We started from scratch: Research, vision, mission, naming, logo creation, neighborhood theming, brand standards, and then built an advertising, media and content strategy so Pulte Group could command the highest cost-per-square-foot in the marketplace at the lowest cost-per-lead.
People don’t buy homes, they buy inspired, idealized futures.
Research, Strategy, Identity, Broadcast, Social, Print, Digital, Website, Experiential
TRUE STORY: PULTE CRUSHED IT.
Together, we drove so much demand at Grand Opening that Pulte Group asked us to temporarily suspend media until their staff could effectively manage the overwhelming response:
- 2,500 visitors through model complex opening weekend
- Sold out first release of all released homes and home sites in all collections in 2 weeks
- Took two price increases in the first two weeks
- 46 homes sold in 2 weeks with another 12 pending
- Price-per-square-foot increase up to $230
- Hundreds of weekly visitors continue to visit model complex
“Loaded with talent and focused on results, the R+P team is responsive, professional and able to deliver market leading creative execution.”
– Jason Demuth, Director of Marketing